Sushi - according to Wikipedia it's "a Japanese dish consisting of cooked vinegared rice which is commonly topped with other ingredients, such as fish or other seafood, or put into rolls." According to me it was nothing more than rice with raw fish that I had never tried before as I considered it another possibility to make my stomach feel wrong. I just never dared to eat it - raw fish - no way! But the only one who was wrong in fact was me!!
This dish is just sooo good, awesome, delicious...! I guess I missed out on that for nearly 22 years? Too bad!!
Well, here some impression of our terrific culinary experience...thank you Morgane, it was a great evening!
Afterwards, we went to the movies and watched "Nowhere Boy" - a great film that depicts John Lennon's childhood, the situation and happenings within his family and the early evolution of the Beatles before they come to Hamburg. Brilliant, touching - and for some reason I just always wanna watch movies where the actors do for a change NOT speak with an American accent. I can't wait for the new Harry Potter movie. haha!
Trailer - Nowhere Boy - Check it out! ;-)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen