10/20/2010

Disney on Ice-"Toy Story 3" and lake house sleep-over...what a weekend!

This weekend was great fun -again! Saturday Stacy, Jaren, Carson and me went to the Philips Arena in Downtown Atlanta to see Disney's on Ice Toy Story 3! I think it was me again who had most fun of all! haha What a child I am! 
I had never seen one of those "on Ice" things before so I was quite surprised because it was very very good! :)






In the evening I went to a friends lake house for a Dvd night and sleep-over. It was beautiful, the lake was directly down a little hill so you could see it from the lake house! Some of my crazy people went swimming in the lake at 6 pm but Anna and me were freezing and decided just to take pictures around the place. I know - freezing sounds crazy as it was still around 22 degrees outside but if you're used to 30 and more...it is definitely freezing! And also, we were just waiting to try the hot tub! ;-) 

Oh my god - this is the best thing ever - sitting in a 100 degree Fahrenheit warm hot tub with a nice drink!
After dinner, we watched some Dvds...and people who know me know also that this is the time of the day I am usually falling asleep, which I did.  I guess the movies were great though, it's just my eyes thinking they need to rest whenever someone turns on a Dvd :-)




Next day - 5 hours of sleep had to be enough to take care of Carson and Jaren all day on my own. First we went to the shops to get some stuff for the jello the kids wanted to make. Then we went to Carson's football/soccer/whatever game (he still corrects me aaall the time. Jeez, I know at least what sport I'm talking about, whatever the name is! haha). It was Spain versus Brasil, a top game! ;) Of course, Spain won again, the score was something like 12-0 and Carson scored his first goal!! It was soo cute because he was soo soo proud and could't believe it. His words were "this goal took so much energy away from me...I think I need an ice-cream". He wasn't completely wrong so I took them to Carvel's ice cream parlor ;-) This Sunday was also a special day, because it has been exactly one month since I came into the family so I bought a cake and a nice card for them. Somehow, time is flying!


1st month - Thank you! :)







5 Kommentare:

  1. What a great week-end !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich beneide dich fast ein bischen. haha

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh, das sieht mir aber nach einem schönen wochenende aus! tolle fotos. da kann man glatt neidisch werden;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Spart für einen Hot Tub!! :) Es lohnt sich ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen