11/23/2010

It's a girl!

It was a usual Wednesday, November 23rd, and I had already picked up Jaren from school when his dad called me around 2 pm. When I saw his number on the phone display I knew immediately what he was gonna say to me. Baby Eva is about to come! That made me so nervous but I didn't want the kids to freak out so I tried to be as calm and quiet as possible which was irritating the kids even more. 


When Carson, Jaren and me came home late afternoon and Mum and Dad weren't there, it was about time to explain to them what was gonna happen today. They were so excited and proud, too, to finally have a little baby sister!


Just a few hours later Jeff called again and told us that baby Eva Jolie was finally there and everything went well! Almost 9 pounds heavy this tiny girl!
The whole family was so excited to meet her and we could't wait for Jeff, Stacy and the baby to come home the next day.




She is so adorable and probably the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. I can't even find the words for this tiny little wonder.
A couple of days later Stacy had a photographer coming over to take pictures of Eva for the birth announcement cards...



1 Kommentar: